Monday, March 23, 2015

oreal for som loreal


One week ago, this happened! (also, my photoshop needs lots of practise >..<)

 L'Oreal Professionnel invited their international ambassador, Betram K for a hair show here, presenting some new trend colours, and cuts :) I was so lucky to be part of the colour presentation segment! And this happened:
bleeeeeech!!!
To show the new colours better, i'd some bleach work done, and dang was it new. :O haha i loved it already. anyway, more exciting stuff later.

 So after 5-hours, we finally got the colour done :) it's definitely the most happily ridiculous thing i've done in the name of beauty. i'd my hair split into 20 even segments, so from the top, my hair looked like a colour-wheel. The L'Oreal team used 3 shades from their IT-trend look for Spring/Summer 2015. This was Blush Beige from their 'Timeless Charm' look, newly launched in March. I was really thrilled to be one of the first few in Singapore to have this shade! :D ANDDDD in this cool marble-like effect, which Bertram said was hot in France. talk about fancy?! this is the lightest my hair's been in a really long time, and i love it~

No hair wash the day after hair-prep, before the show~ i'm not complaining ;)

Everyone’s hair tells a story. It is my job to craft and shape this story into something wonderful, something triumphant.
-Betram K.


Guess which one's me!
hint: my hair's BIG

Shoes and Wardrobe from Raoul
 Really cool clothes and shoes from Raoul! Who'd think suede and fur would look this good on a bootie-stiletto?! and in my favourite shade cotton candy pink~ #absolut #luv.

luv, shu.
 Make-up from everybody's favourite Shu Uemura. You can always trust the Shu MUAs to brighten any sleepy face despite the ungodly 6am call-time.
Big smiles post-show~
let the burgers roll in. (teehee. twas the day we all had two breakfast mcmuffins in one morning ;)
x

No comments:

Post a Comment