Wednesday, November 16, 2016

Sudio Sweden Vasa Blå


Sweetness takes the form of pretty pink Vasa Blå earphones from Sudio Sweden this Christmas!


Since switching over to iPhone 7, I haven’t been able to charge my phone and listen to music at the same time – the challenge is real when you have to decide which to sacrifice – music or your battery pack. Now I think I’m all set with these wireless earphones from Sweden!

Going to the gym and fumbling with wires is now a problem of the past. Plugging in at work or while waiting in hair and make up will now be a prettier process with these new accessories!

I’m bringing them everywhere with me now – and helps so much that they’ve an equally gorgeous pink leather case accompanying them!



Check these wireless earphones out at Sudio Sweden

Sudio Sweden's set you up with a christmasy-deal too - Use "KIMINPEI" upon checkout to enjoy 15% off! 


Look forward to 8 hours of wireless freedom, non-stop music, and endless fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment